Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Places You Can Get Fernet: Cure in New Orleans, LA

Another short one. If time permits, I've got plenty of interesting updates coming very soon.

Regardless:
Forwarded to us by our intrepid traveling reporter, who testified that Cure boldly offers not just Fernet-Branca, but ALSO features my old nemesis* Branca Menta.

Well played.

*Updates also to come on our longstanding bloodfeud with The Menta.
______
Filed Under:  Places you can get Fernet, Nawlins, Fernet Foto File, Branca Menta is the devil, keeping up with this blog is hard sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Please allow me to be the first to deliver the good news that Fernet is quite prolific in this town.

    The places I imbibe with regularity that will serve me the bartender's black gold:

    Loa
    221 Camp St in the International House Hotel
    ihhotel.com/bar.html
    My place of employment and quite a nice cocktail lounge.

    Chuck's Sports Bar
    510 Gravier St
    My favorite dive in the city and the last local bar in the CBD. Conveniently located a 1/2 block from Loa. I am personally responsible for the addition of Fernet to their inventory.

    Molly's
    1107 Decatur St
    www.mollysatthemarket.net
    Lower Decatur local favorite.


    Erin Rose
    811 Conti St
    www.erinrosebar.com
    A favorite decompression chamber for service industry folk.

    Dominiques on Magazine
    4729 Magazine St
    dominiquesonmag.com
    New delicious fine dining with a beautiful cocktail program created by Kimberly Patton-Bragg. Amazing.

    Trust me, this is only the start of this list. New Orleans is Fernet Friendly!

    ReplyDelete