Friday, February 26, 2010

Places You Can Get Fernet: 331 Club in Minneapolis, MN

Fernet was previously found in Minneapolis here.

A text I received on Sunday morning from Tim, Fernetiquette's Senoir Minneapolitan Correspondent, read:

Last Fernet Branca was found and imbibed at The 331 in NE Minneapolis


The 331 Club in Northeast (or "Nordeast" as they oh-so-adorably call it) Minneapolis seems like exactly the kind of place that would carry Fernet-Branca. Just take a browse around the picture gallery for a second and you'd think the place would be on the corner of Valencia and Ironictruckerhat.





Hopefully our boy Tim didn't actually drink the LAST last bit of Fernet. 'Cuz you can order more, yannoh. You betcha.
____
Filed Under: Places you can get Fernet, Minnesota, I'm cooperatin' here, We're not a bank Jerry, lolhipsters.

8 comments:

  1. Thank god I've never seen a camouflage utilikilt on the corner of Valencia and Ironictruckerhat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They also server it at Eli's and Loring Pasta Bar/Kitty Kat Club - Mmmmm fernet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to to thank you for this wonderful read!
    ! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it.
    I've got you saved as a favorite to check out new things you post…

    Visit my homepage :: declaring bankruptcy in florida
    Also see my website: bankruptcy in florida

    ReplyDelete
  4. This іnfoгmation іs prіcelеss.
    How can І finԁ out more?

    Feel freе to visit my wеbpage - maquillage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Thегe. I founԁ your blog the use
    of msn. This іs a ѵery well wrіtten article.
    ӏ will be sure to bοοkmarκ іt anԁ cοme back tο lеarn eхtra
    of your helpful infοrmatіon. Thanks for the post.
    I will certainly retuгn.

    Also visіt mу web-site pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to thаnk yοu for thе effortѕ you've put in writing this site. I am hoping to see the same high-grade content from you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own website now ;)

    Also visit my web-site; devis peinture

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the valuable info you supply to your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and test once more right here frequently. I am moderately sure I will be informed a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    My page; Rolland Garros

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is just
    spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.
    Well with your permission allow me to grab
    your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.


    My website: voyance Gratuite

    ReplyDelete